Sunday, April 26, 2009

What an Ending to a GREAT AAC Conference

I would like to say I think this was the best conference I think I have attended since the Tennessee AAC Conference. I want to wish everyone a safe journey back to their homes and loved ones.

In the next few days please keep an eye on the blog as I will be posting some of the pictures from the conference. I hope you will come out daily and see if you might just be there. Currently though, I think a good nights rest is in order. It has been a long, wonderful and yet sad day.

Sad, because I had to say goodbye to people which I won't see again until the next National Conference, but I hold high hopes the AAC will have good turnouts at both of the smaller conferences next year. Until I see all of you again, be sure to keep in touch and remember, in the words of Darryl McDaniels "Purpose & Destiny are a part of OUR identity".

Be sure to look for upcoming pictures on the blog

Roberta

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

AAC values your thoughtful opinions and we encourage you to add a comment to this discussion. Please be aware that we may edit your comments for clarity, remove off-topic remarks, or altogether delete comments that are offensive and of questionable content.